Noah Piñatex Black high-top vegan sneaker boots Unisex high-top vegan sneaker boots in Piñatex available in off white and black Breathable and Water Resistant sneaker boots.
Noah Piñatex Black, the unissex high-top sneaker boots made with pineapple leaves fiber - Piñatex. The upper is resistant to water and breathable – perfect for any season. These cool vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. The shoes feature thermoplastic rubber soles and recycled polyester laces.
Spice up your outfit with these original boots. Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment. Available in off-white and black.
NAE stands for No Animal Exploitation. The name carries their mission: to propose an animal-friendly and ecological alternative against human exploitation. Their shoes and accessories are manufactured in certified and ethical factories in Portugal. They not only focus on the natural and ecological materials but also on the design, style and quality that Portuguese footwear is recognized for. They work daily to create a tremendous positive impact that meets their cause: to make the world into a more sustainable, animal-friendly, and free place to be.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Breathable 100% Pineapple leaves fibres Upper ( Pinãtex )
Piñatex is 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres
90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
Thermoplastic Rubber Soles and Laces in Recycled Polyester
Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
Breathable and Water Resistant Vegan Sneaker Boots
Hand-made in Portugal Sustainable fashion sneaker boots
You can exchange or return an item up to 100 days after the date you received the product. The associated shipping costs to exchange or return a product are the responsibility of the customer/recipient. The returned item must be in good condition and with no sign of use so that we can proceed to exchange it or refund its full purchase price.
Get 10% back instantly in Closet Cash with every purchase. Plus, earn an extra $5 in Closet Cash for each For Days item you recycle.
Your wallet and the planet thank you.
It's a future where all products are recycled, reused, and regenerated.
Everything remains in use as long as possible.
The old way:
Take, Make, Waste
The new way:
Create, Circulate, Regenerate