Sea Shepherd Vegan Cushioned Ankle Boots
Sea Shepherd, cushioned, casual and warm ankle boots made from organic materials Shop online the Sea Shepherd ankle boots. A casual and relaxed model made with sustainability in mind that gives an excellent comfort experience.
The ethical commitment allied to modern fashion. With a timeless design and a solid pattern, it has a cheeky welt-stitching on the chunky, yet perfectly proportional, sole. Undoubtedly the standing details is the embroidered badge on the tongue and the pull-loop.
Free from environmental toxins and cruelty-free with a piñatex cut: a socially economic alternative that reuses the fibers obtain from pineapple leaves waste. The cushioned lining, made of organic cotton, is warm, breathable and antimicrobial, and prevents suffocation and bad odors. These boots fastens with both zipper and laces, whilst have a remarkable moisture wicking insole which makes these ankle boots very flexible and decreases friction.
They are versatile for any occasion and outfit. Windward and leeward, from the bow to the stern, and climbing up onto the crows nest, these ankle boots are the perfect match between style and comfort.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Made with health safe materials
Upper cut: Piñatex – 80% pineapple leaves fibers and 20% PLA
Lining: GOTS certified organic cotton
Insole: cushioned EVA foam, laminated with a moisture-wicking microfiber
Sole: durable and slip-resistant SBR rubber
Heel and platform height: 3 cm and 2 cm
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
You can exchange or return an item up to 100 days after the date you received the product. The associated shipping costs to exchange or return a product are the responsibility of the customer/recipient. The returned item must be in good condition and with no sign of use so that we can proceed to exchange it or refund its full purchase price.
PRODUCT CODE SeaSheapherd_Black_Piñatex_36-UK